Old 28-10-2008, 12:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default A carpet of flowers - literally

"Pete Stockdale" wrote in message
news:0r2dnR4- Sory Mike, I think it is a labour of love, for just a second
think of
the work on creating the pattern, probably from an ancient Eastern one
by the looks of it. It faithfully reproduces the colours, no mean
feat and texture of the real thing. I have a couple of antique rugs/
carpets, and I can see just how much work went into the detail on this
design. I love it and I think it is a masterpiece, not just of the
designers but those who grew and raised the plants.

Agreed.

Just a pity we do not get see a view of the whole arrangement.

Regards
Pete
www.heavilysnowinghereatthecanalshop.com

Yesterday I saw a large white van covered with plastic flowers, it had a
certain charm - for me :-)

kate