Old 28-10-2008, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tom Withycombe[_2_] Tom Withycombe[_2_] is offline

Default a bit (OT) reading this newsgroup

In message
,
Janet writes
On 28 Oct, 03:53, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"Janet" wrote in message
I can get a new email address/server etc but using Thunderbird

I would warn you to be very concerned about using Thunderbird.

Oh bother, to say the least. I was only using it to access emails
separately on the laptop. Maybe I'll use soething lese but how you
would swt up Turnpike to accept emails and news etc other than demon,
I'll never know!
Besides Turnpike will only work on 1 machine unless you buy the
network one, I need Turnpike (which actaully, bless its little cotton
socks) is a brilliant no frills program generally.

Thanks for all the suggestions, not sure that zen and virgin are
newsservers?

I agree about Turnpike, which is why I was delighted to find that it
works perfectly with Zen. All my E-mails, posts etc. managed by TP. The
only difference is that I'm no longer driven mad by Demon. Perfect ...
except it's a couple of pounds more (but that's by choice and includes
VOIP and domain etc.). I couldn't recommend it more highly.
--
Tom W.
Deepest Dorset