Old 28-10-2008, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default a bit (OT) reading this newsgroup

The message

from Janet contains these words:

Oh bother, to say the least. I was only using it to access emails
separately on the laptop. Maybe I'll use soething lese but how you
would swt up Turnpike to accept emails and news etc other than demon,
I'll never know!

Someone from Demon will be along to tell you in a minute. To be sure,
I've crossposted this to The Shed, where there are some eDominets
lurking.

Besides Turnpike will only work on 1 machine unless you buy the
network one, I need Turnpike (which actaully, bless its little cotton
socks) is a brilliant no frills program generally.

Well, there's nothing much the matter with Thunderbird - it's first and
foremost a mail program though. It's no more susceptible to nasties than
most other programs.

Thanks for all the suggestions, not sure that zen and virgin are
newsservers?

Virgin is an ISP but has its own news-server, and I think this goes for
Zen too.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig