Old 28-10-2008, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Due for Picking soon.

On 28/10/08 16:58, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:

The message
from "Pete Stockdale" contains these words:
"Sacha" wrote in message

Nice. Where's Esther Rantzen when you need her?

Pass. What is she needed for could I ask ?

Ah, bless - I expect you're too young. ;-) She used to do a brief
feature
on 'rude' vegetables.

Ah !
What a lovely comment - I recall it now.
I fear I am regrettably suffering from some sort of faculty deficiency
more common at the other end of life's spectrum !

Hmmm. I resisted the temptation this year to photograph one of my
tomatoes which had, a, well, er, it was particularly well-endowed, and
for one called Shirley, rather surprising...

However, I might mention
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/temp/spud.jpg

Shirley used to be a male name. And always remember that John Wayne was
christened Marion.......
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com