Old 28-10-2008, 10:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses

Default Taking Cuttings

Gail Futoran wrote:
"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message
After IKE our roses have all started to bloom - survival I suppose.

Reds, yellows, and purple - but the thorn less yellow is just
green - out of season.

Finally got a new news feed - still having glitches - Consolidated
shut down without notice or reduction in cost - and all, not just
the audio and video groups. Such is life.

Hope this gets out. Still experimenting.

Martin

Your post came through just fine. I'm glad your roses are coming back
post-Ike.

Gail

Thanks Gail

And all - if your ISP is dumping you - save this in a folder for future times.

http://www.forteinc.com/apn/index.php

I'm using the news feeds from this company. Don't use the tool - but they have one.

Best to all,

Martin