Old 10-04-2003, 01:56 PM
350X_Rider

Default Jewel of the Rift video now on Kazaa

I now have a rating of Diety, over 545 or so, so by today, someone in this
group should be able to connect to me and dl that file.. several people
already did, hopefully someone else in this group.....

It's called
ntlgeographic.mpg and it should be available now....

it's 627MB, yes, huge....

Don't laugh, but my username is SomeDudeInHisUnderwear@kazaa Iknow..
pretty lame.. but I was when I set it up, and I had a good laugh about it
then...

maybe some should contact linc and ask for access to his FTP, I had tried to
setup an FTP, but my firewall wouldn't let anyone thru, good and bad....

Fish Video