Old 29-10-2008, 12:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
OG OG is offline

Default Late Night Gardening

"mo" wrote in message
Anyone know of any (cheap) lights I can get to continue gardening into the
dark?

I've a pretty large job on in my own garden and finishing at 4 on the
weekend isn't ideal

Any ideas? doesn;t need to be massive as i will be doing fairly boring
stuff like digging and shifting things around - I am thinking a small
light like they use to flootlight footy pitches!!

What about one of those LED head torches with rechargeable batteries? -
Kinder on your electricity bill and kinder on any astronomy-loving
neighbours.