Old 29-10-2008, 01:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Lemon tree

Okay. I live in Central TX. Last winter, the frost killed the one year old
lemon tree sapling's singular stalk. Out of hope, this past spring, I
watered the bare pot anyway. 3 independent stalks appeared almost foot tall
now, obviously from the same root structure. I'm choosing to let all 3 grow
for at least another year before choosing one for final choice.

I brought in the pot to the house a couple of days ago. The pot is about
24" tall and 9" in diameter. Its sitting where the lemon gets about 3 hours
of sun per day from a partially open window blind. Is this enough sun?
How about watering? My house has electric heat.

--
Dave

If it looks like fish, smells like fish, its not
a cantaloupe.