Old 29-10-2008, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Bon voyage Sacha

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
Have a wonderful trip. I'm envious, especially now the weather is so
cold.

Pam in Bristol

Have to go along with those sentiments as well. I know they will have a
wonderful time as we were in New Zealand on our World Cruise in 2006 :-))

Will be part way with them as we are doing a half World Cruise in January
and February 2009

Can very strongly recommend it to anyone. We have even got World cruising
booked for 2010 as well :-))

As a matter of interest, has anyone done the 'cold' cruising and visiting to
north of the Artic Circle? We cruised there in June/July and saw the
midnight sun and the icebergs :-)) Superb for anyone into photography. Did
you see my photos of sunsets and icebergs?

Mike