Old 29-10-2008, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default Hoya troops!

The message
from Charlie Pridham contains these words:
In article ,
says...
Acquired a hoya cutting today, and have poked it into some moist gritty
compost.

Am I right?

If the bit is big enough you should be fine it roots everwhere it touches
compost and will root between the tiles given half a chance!

It had that sort-of fecund appearance, so I've left three inches of stem
in compost, as well as the node with the bottom-most pair of leaves just
under the surface.

Potted another 'cutting' I found on the pavement in St. Stevens in
Naaaardge. It was probably broken off by some vandal today. I'll put a
pic up sometime. No hurry, it should be around for a bit.

Assuming it was a vandalised bit, I'll take a pic of the whole
plant/creeper/bush/w.h.y?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig