Old 29-10-2008, 11:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Have we given up?

tenman wrote:
Wendy7 wrote:
I could!! I could!! Seems like I am the only one there anymore?
Cheers Wendy (Who misses everyone!)

Check again, Wendy! I just posted another pic.

Hi Tennis,
I couldn't see your post on ABPO, but that's expected because I'm using
Motzarella. Those of us using that (free) service can post with or
without pictures and receive all the posts that include no picture. On
rare occasions we see pictures from other news servers.
Other than you saying so here, I wouldn't have a clue that you posted
anything there until Tom replied. I could see the link to the picture on
the web site in his reply.
Beautiful flower, by the way! :-)

Steve

PS Our power went off for a minute just as I finished typing the above.
I saved this and started...............

PPS Everything above was written on Tuesday evening. Now, Wednesday
evening, I will continue....
As I was saying, the power went off. Battery backup let me save what I
was doing. I sat there wondering (for just a moment) whether to leave
the computer on and let the glow from the monitor help me find my way to
find a flashlight. Before I decided, the power came back on. I found a
flashlight and put it in my pocket. I started to write the PS and it
went off again. I shut down the computer and it came back on for 30
seconds then went off for good. Power was off from 10:45 until 3:30 AM
or so. We had snow and high winds. It snowed all night and continued
with light snow all day today. Over a foot of snow in October. Go figure.

Steve (in the Adirondacks...of course)