Old 30-10-2008, 09:14 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default Watering Systems

In article ,
Trish Brown wrote:

We're considering installing a watering system since our garden area has
grown so large recently. Having studied the layout of the block, we've
decided where the pipes need to go, but which spigots to install for
which plants?

There are weepers and tricklers and sprays and sprinklers and... I dunno!

Well, firstly check on your local water restrictions -- there are plenty of
Sydney-siders with expensive sprayer systems that are now not allowed.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/