Old 30-10-2008, 08:58 PM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens
Gregory Morrow[_7_] Gregory Morrow[_7_] is offline

Default Any great plant sales in Chicago area?

Newbie wrote:

Not for you apartment dwellers, but for those who are into gardening...

Leaving aside Chalet, Lurvy's, and Pesche's, which I have already
checked (and they do have some good deals), are there any great "end of
seasin" plant sales worth driving to that you know of? Up to 90 minute
drive from Chicago would be ok. Must have decent stock left to choose
from, and rock bottom clearance prices! Thanks.

Ask barb...I think she said she gets most of her stuff from those planters
on Michigan Avenue...

;-p

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking