Old 30-10-2008, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mo[_2_] mo[_2_] is offline

Default Late Night Gardening

wrote in message

Mo, I have some experience with working under a floodlight in the
garden and I can tell you that it is positively dangerous. One of
these lights creates intense light and very dark shadows. If you work
with your back to it, your own shadow obscures anything that you are
doing and you could end up putting a fork through your foot - or
something equally painful.
You really need at least two lights, well spaced so that they fill in
each others' shadows. They do not need to be more than 300w each.

Cheers

I wonder if the screwfix one with 2 lights allows the 2 lights to be
seperate

if not i might get 2 cheaper lights and place them at each end of the garden

i assume they are ok to run a couple off a normal extension?