Old 31-10-2008, 03:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default garlic

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:28:29 -0400, Gary Woods
wrote:

kate wrote:

Guess I'm boring. I went to Whole Foods and planted whatever the organic
garlic they have is.

That works fine, but you have to hope it is a type suited to your local
conditions. At least, use your own best bulbs for planting stock in the
future, since garlic adapts.

I didn't get many planted last year and I used them all up. I just
used some from Costco. I figure that it is a good as mail order and I
doubt that what the nurseries around here have is actually "local"
garlic.