Old 31-10-2008, 03:51 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Chip[_2_] Chip[_2_] is offline

Default Wow! It got cold here

Galen Hekhuis wrote:
I don't know what you really call it but I got a sprig of "water
parsley" that I planted near the pond. It has sent out three to four
foot long "runners" into the pond (and everywhere else). I'm gonna
leave it and let the lily and the water parsley battle. It ought to
be fun to watch, the show starts in the spring.

We moved to Ft. Lauderdale from Annapolis. My wife just
tossed out a dying asparagus fern we had in an indoor pot.
3 years later that damn thing had nearly taken over the
yard. Beware the monstrous plants in Florida.

Chip