Old 31-10-2008, 10:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maroochy Maroochy is offline

Default Swamp Banksia-7792 (Banksia robur)

Bob Hobden wrote:
Barbara wrote
Banksia, one of our native plants. This one is different to all other
Banksias in that it is a dark green in the early stages, no other
local Banksia has that eye-catching hue during the immature flower
phase. It is only found in coastal Qld and NSW, I found this one in
the Mooloolah River National Park this afternoon.

Very nice, looks like it's made of matches. :-)

Thanks and yes it does. :-)