Old 10-04-2003, 03:08 PM
Shelly

Default Shrub ideas - south central Wisconsin

wrote in message
yeah.. we had 6 inches here. it is melting fast, altho we are now in the

inversion.
warmer at night but cooler during the day than 15 miles west. it snowed

right on all
my snow drops and crocuses and the daffodils are in bud. the lilacs are

swelling. I
think we are in for some warmer weather this next week. about TIME.

Ingrid

Oh, inversion. I remember that so well from my days living in Shorewood!
Enjoy your spring bulbs! I was really glad to see my daffies and crocuses
were all fine this morning now that the snow has melted. Now I'm just trying
not to get my hopes up that that was the last of the winter weather...