Old 01-11-2008, 12:33 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
wordsmith wordsmith is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 03:49:19 -0700, someone posting as jgalt purportedly
wrote:

horseshit snipped

You really need to **** off and go grow a brain. Best get used to the
sound of "President Obama" unless of course "you love the terrorists more
than you love America". Yes this kind of negative talk about the
President could certainly be of interest to Mr. Bush's Homeland Security
people. I'd be minding my manners if I were you.

--
poking dumbasses in the forehead, till my finger hurts.