Old 01-11-2008, 01:08 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
Brian Whatcott Brian Whatcott is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 08:10:26 -0400, Keith nuttle

Does any one know if obama has been told what his responsibilities would
be under the Constitution?

Geez! I'm an independent, and I could vote either way, but idjits who
don't know that Obama was a professor of Constitutional Law at Chicago
(fer Criss sake!), ought to realise there is no president for the last
140 years who knows MORE about consititutional law than he does.

Oh hell. Dumb rednecks cluster in the Republican wing. That's it: I'm
voting Dem.

Brian W