Old 01-11-2008, 02:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Have we given up? - a cheap access provider

I was using teranews years ago as a way to get ABPO before my own ISP
started showing it. I didn't like it much at all. Pictures from certain
people wouldn't show up. As I recall, that was when Wendy was posting a
lot of pictures and everyone was seeing them but me.
Teranews also took over my computer so that if I posted a message using
a different news server, my messages still came from Teranews if you
looked at the headers.
I suppose I would give in and try it again, if I had no other choice
without spending money every month.

Steve

dusty wrote:
Cheap access? how about free with more newsgroups than sbc, att, or verison
ever had?
try
http://www.teranews.com/

sometimes they have a one time sign up fee (less than $4) but after that
its free and I've been using them for years.

Grow well and bloom magnificently
dusty