Old 01-11-2008, 08:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] c8a18c08@yahoo.com is offline

Default Pomegranate punica

On Nov 1, 5:18*am, Hortoris
wrote:
Any tips about growing Pomegranate shrubs or trees?
Will climate change increase the types of fruit we can grow

--
Hortoris

It depends where you live, Like Im in arizona and I can grow lemons,
oranges, grapefruits all year long. Now Pomegranate requires alot of
sunshine too! The cold nights might affect them, not sure of that!
Maybe put a breathable mesh cover over them to keep the frost off of
them. Where in UK are you located? azdesertnut