Old 01-11-2008, 10:24 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
clouddreamer[_2_] clouddreamer[_2_] is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

Larry wrote:
Brian Whatcott wrote in
:

Oh hell. Dumb rednecks cluster in the Republican wing. That's it: I'm
voting Dem.

Brian W

I was all set to proudly click OBAMA's name on the hacked up Diebold
machine, but the other day someone posted a poll on who the JEWS supported
and it was heavily Obama. I asked myself why. BUSH is their lapdog that
attacked two of their enemies for them. I was under the impression Obama
wanted to bring the American troops working for Israel HOME! That would
have made him Israel's worst enemy.

Why are they heavily voting FOR him? What has he promised Isreal?

They're not voting for Obama for any particular reason.

They're voting AGAINST McCain.

..

--

We must change the way we live,