Old 01-11-2008, 10:42 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
Mark K. Bilbo Mark K. Bilbo is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 22:17:32 +0000 in
, Larry wrote:

"Paul E. Lehmann" wrote in
:

The progressive tax
system has been the law of the land for a LONG time now. Get over it.

I'll bite. What's the Title/Code reference or name of the US LAW that
says I have to pay Income Tax on my wages?

Cite SPECIFIC LAW, not the bogus IRS code.

Go ahead, we'll wait.............(sound of crickets chirping)

There is NO LAW that requires you to pay INCOME TAX,

Except there is.

Hint: try to sneak a lot of K-Y into jail with you, you'll need it...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion