Old 01-11-2008, 11:25 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
DanielSan DanielSan is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

Larry wrote:
"Paul E. Lehmann" wrote in
:

The progressive tax
system has been the law of the land for a LONG
time now. Get over it.

I'll bite. What's the Title/Code reference or name of the US LAW that says
I have to pay Income Tax on my wages?

Cite SPECIFIC LAW, not the bogus IRS code.

Go ahead, we'll wait.............(sound of crickets chirping)

Sorry, it took a little bit of time to pull up the relevant bits.

* United States Constitution -- Article I, Section 8, Clause 1
* 26 U.S.C.

There is NO LAW that requires you to pay INCOME TAX, an UNAPPORTIONED,
Unconstitutional tax on labor.

....what?!

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
* It has been said that Jesus died on a Friday and *
* was resurrected on a Sunday. It is not so much *
* that Jesus died for our sins, as he had a very *
* bad weekend for them. *