Old 01-11-2008, 11:43 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

On Nov 1, 4:21*pm, Larry wrote:
clouddreamer wrote innews:VfKdne1zy9S0SpHUnZ2dnUVZ_gidnZ2d@supernews. com:

They're not voting for Obama for any particular reason.

They're voting AGAINST McCain.

I can't buy that because Israel runs the Republican party. *They are the
one who got us into Iraq to do their bidding for them in the first place. *
They are the ones who are trying to get us to attack Iran, which after
living in the country and working for Iran's Air Force under the CIA's
Shah, I find quite funny. *The people in the most danger of the Iran
nuclear program are the poor *******s around the nuke plant who are all
going to die WHEN, not if, the plant EXPLODES from gross incompetence.

What we SHOULD be terrified of is Mossad's Nuclear Program we're not
supposed to even think about, much less actually know anything about. *
Doesn't anyone remember is Israelis dancing for joy next to a white van
watching WTC burn and collapse on 9/11?!

Bush and the Republicans gave Israel BILLIONS during their reigns. *Would
you shoot off your goose laying the golden eggs your agents-in-government
have provided?

try this Larry. they no longer have controll of the republican party,
the fundimental christians do.
you now at this moment have a bible fundimental that thinks the
rapture will come and he and his brethrin will be raised up to heaven
and be rewarded for killing the unbelivers and abortionists at the
button. And you are a heathen unbeliver.

Id rather have the jews at least they wont kill the cash cow.