Old 01-11-2008, 11:58 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
Zoot Zoot is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

Says plenty. Just because you're too blinded by ideology to understand
how running a HUGELY successful campaign makes one a leader doesn't mean
he isn't.

I don't recall saying anything about his leadership ability. I may be
blinded by my progressive liberal ideology, but I stand by my statement that
running a sucessful campaing and being president of the US have little to do
with each other. They require different skills and different abilities.
Apples and Oranges.