Old 02-11-2008, 12:14 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
DanielSan DanielSan is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

Larry wrote:
DanielSan wrote in newsoOdne9Zw-
:

* United States Constitution -- Article I, Section 8, Clause 1
* 26 U.S.C.

There is NO LAW that requires you to pay INCOME TAX, an UNAPPORTIONED,
Unconstitutional tax on labor.

...what?!

If you'll notice, this is about APPORTIONED TAXES. UNapportioned taxes are
against the Constitution. The Federal Income Tax is the worst of
UNapportioned taxes and is unconstitutional, even if it were a law, which
it is not.

No, there had to be an ENABLING law, passed by the US Congress and signed
by the PRESIDENT that enabled the IRS and its goons. There is NO SUCH LAW.

And your evidence that the Federal Income Tax is unapportioned is...?
And that such "unapportioned taxes" is unconstitutional is...?

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
* It has been said that Jesus died on a Friday and *
* was resurrected on a Sunday. It is not so much *
* that Jesus died for our sins, as he had a very *
* bad weekend for them. *