Old 02-11-2008, 12:38 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
John A. Keslick, Jr.[_1_] John A. Keslick, Jr.[_1_] is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Chief

Obama has had passing grades with LCV for the environment. Clean air, water
and such are concerns of many people for their grandchildren. McCain scored
0%.

Obama was promoted as support for guy with connections to terrorist. It
turns out McCain gave much larger some of money to same group.

McCain voted with Bush 90% so he claims or brags.

Obama is going to be president as well has an asset to the American people.

I am friends with a guy, lets call him Bob the manufacturer. He has
received many awards for creating jobs in USA and shipping products abroad.
He also does not mind paying taxes.

Obama will be a great president exiting the Bush politics which McCain has
proven 90% of the time his true standing.

BTW please explain what McCain is going to do to break from Bush.

What specifically has McCain done positive for the environment our grand
children will inherit?

What has he done?

What has Palin done good for the environment.
Please list date and action.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.