Old 02-11-2008, 12:44 AM posted to rec.gardens
SYMPLASTLESS222 SYMPLASTLESS222 is offline

Default Does newspaper mulch deter deer?

News paper does not make good mulch.

Composted wood chips and leaves does.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"BG" wrote in message
Greetings All:

My first post here. I know newspapers work well for mulch, but I also
heard that it works to fend off deer, rabbits, etc. Is this true? I am
looking for any articles that might delve into this subject as well, if
you know of any. Many thanks!

Bob