Old 02-11-2008, 01:42 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
Paul E. Lehmann[_2_] Paul E. Lehmann[_2_] is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

Zoot wrote:

"June" wrote in message

You show amazing ignorance. Maybe you ought to
research Obamas education, his honors at
Harvard (1st Afro American to be appointed head
of Harvard Law Review), his opting to not take
all the big money jobs offered and decided for
a career in service. He even taught
constitutional law for a few years. 12 years in
the Illinois legislature and a couple years as
a US senatory. The man has character and
intelligence. Things lacking in his opponent.
Think on this:

His intelligence and education do NOT make him
qualified to be president.

Gosh, do you want another Bush? He and a LOT of
his fellow Republicans take GREAT PRIDE in their
IGNORANCE and poor college grades.

Even with all his deferments, I don't think Dick
Cheney even graduated from college, did he?

And then there is John McCain who somehow BARELY
escaped graduating at the very BOTTOM of his
class at the Navy Academy. He was even worse as
a pilot and did not take flying and learning his
aircraft seriously. I guess that makes him VERY
qualified in your book. Hardy har har har :-)

Oh, I see now. Obama does not have "Executive
Experience" -- like, ah well let me see, one
George W. Bush. Let me see, how many companies
did he run into the ground as CEO - and - he does
have "presidential experience". Gosh, I guess
you must think he is most qualified to continue
in office. Maybe he should push for a
constitutional amendment to give him a third
term. Wait - the next best thing - a McCain
presidency - Hardy har har har.

Electing someone
solely because they look good, sound good, smell
good,

Tell it to Ronald Reagan.

and is one of the intelluctual elite is a
recipe for disastor. Hitler looked good, sounded
good, smelled good, and look what he did?