Old 02-11-2008, 02:10 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
DanielSan DanielSan is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

DanielSan wrote:
Bill Kearney wrote:

Err, neither candidate has presidential experience? You know, the only
one who can claim to have experience in being president is:

No experience authoring legislation and getting it passed. None.

O RLY? Want me to list all the legislation that he authored and passed?

To say nothing of never having managed even a SMALL enterprise.

The United States is an enterprise?

Oops, missed this last comment:

And we're better off with the Bush/McCain policies?

McCain isn't Bush, lies by Obama otherwise.

So, this is a lie by Obama?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uThoBMfcFRc

I guess you could say that it's a computer animated forgery,
though...........

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
* It has been said that Jesus died on a Friday and *
* was resurrected on a Sunday. It is not so much *
* that Jesus died for our sins, as he had a very *
* bad weekend for them. *