Old 02-11-2008, 02:16 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
Tom Tom is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

On Nov 1, 8:44*pm, "Bill Kearney" wrote:
Err, neither candidate has presidential experience? *You know, the only
one who can claim to have experience in being president is:

No experience authoring legislation and getting it passed. *None. *To say
nothing of never having managed even a SMALL enterprise.

And we're better off with the Bush/McCain policies?

McCain isn't Bush, lies by Obama otherwise.

McCain has no executive experience. Obama has no executive experience.
Whatever the hell executive experience is.

Authoring legislation is hardly a qualifier for the Presidency.

Given that both candidates lack executive experience, I want the
smartest guy in the room as President.

It's truly sad so many are afraid of smart people.

Tom