Old 02-11-2008, 02:16 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
Paul E. Lehmann[_2_] Paul E. Lehmann[_2_] is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

Bill Kearney wrote:

the VA and military health systems, they were
superior to most other hospitals in the United
States.

You've apparently never been in a VA hospital.

I go to one all the time. In many ways they are
superior to private sector. Their medical
records are one example.

When I go to a private sector doctor they have to
ask me my last test results and spend time
flipping through pages of records.

When I go to the VA, they push a button and out
comes graphs of ALL my scheduled blood test
results all the years I have been a patient
there, weight, list of medications - everything.