Old 02-11-2008, 04:33 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

On Nov 1, 9:06*pm, Gordon wrote:
However, there's a difference in this election. *The money that Obama is
getting is NOT his own. *It's from contributors. *A lot of contributors.
* He is not using DNC money. *Whereas, McCain is using a lot of money
from the RNC.

Let me be clear: I do not trust either candidate. *

* * Look again! A lot of Baracks money is in the form of prepaid credit
cards which are untraceable! I wonder why.
* Gordon

cause folks like me send them to him. what you cant figure out that
making a donation via check or money order is stupid the cred card is
easy you just put the money on it and send it in then you send the
activation code. also some homeland security ****** cant follow it
home. drives you new age republicans crazy.