Old 02-11-2008, 06:19 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
DanielSan DanielSan is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

On 2008-11-01 19:14:07 -0400, DanielSan said:

Um, what? Would you like a list of legislation authored and passed by
Obama?

Oh, I would like to see a list of *any* authored by him.

Okay, there's an EASY way for you to find out. It's actually VERY simple.

1. Go to http://thomas.loc.gov
2. Choose "Obama, Barack [D-IL]" from the "Select a Senator" dropdown.
3. Click "GO" button.

You're welcome.

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
* It has been said that Jesus died on a Friday and *
* was resurrected on a Sunday. It is not so much *
* that Jesus died for our sins, as he had a very *
* bad weekend for them. *