Old 02-11-2008, 06:20 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

On 2008-11-01 19:21:31 -0400, Larry said:

clouddreamer wrote in
m:

They're not voting for Obama for any particular reason.

They're voting AGAINST McCain.

I can't buy that because Israel runs the Republican party.

That would be a surprise to my ex-wife and our friends. I doubt any of
them ever voted for a Republican, much less get involved in the party.
They really don't like conservatives, love the liberals.

--
Jere Lull