Old 02-11-2008, 02:19 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
mmc mmc is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

"paghat" wrote in message
This thread was started by a stealth Obama supporter who wants us to
believe anyone who doesn't vote for Obama is too stupid to tie his own
shoes.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com

Well, I think that anyone that just goes along with either Party (usually
thier parents Party) blindly with no more than a "sound bite" interest in
the issues is incredibly ignorant.
I think the problem is that most Americans vote the party ticket because
it's easy; they can less time figuring out which candidate will do a better
job for America (first) and the world (second) and put that valuabe time
towards IMPORTANT things like foot ball stats, thier golf stroke, which
shoes go better with the new outfit or which celebrity has won biggest idiot
award this week.
Following blindly is a very bad idea, period. It works well for the Leaders,
but not so well for the followers.
People have a right to vote however they want, but I think to not care
enough about the choice to put in a little time studying the candidates
cheapens this gift.