Old 02-11-2008, 02:17 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
Mark K. Bilbo Mark K. Bilbo is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 23:04:45 +0000 in
, Larry wrote:

"Mark K. Bilbo" wrote in news:1k2vt5-92i2.ln1
@blaze.blaze.net:

Except there is.

Hint: try to sneak a lot of K-Y into jail with you, you'll need it...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423 EAC Department of Linguistic
Subversion ------------------------------------------------------------

And not one shred of evidence in a post made by a 12-year-old mind....

QUOTE THE LAW! They are all listed on:

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/

Hundreds of thousands of Americans DON'T pay income taxes, now, many
former IRS employees. The movie introduces you to a few of their worst
offenders.

The "there is no law" is a scam doofus. And people who fall for the scam
end up in jail.

You want to practice civil disobedience, that's fine with me. I think
more of the US public should grow a set and do so. But civil disobedience
also means going to jail when they catch up with you. It's part of the
package.

You don't like the 16th amendment, lobby to get it repealed. But until
then, it's a quite simple, easily understand part of our primary law. To
wit:

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from
whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states,
and without regard to any census or enumeration."

End of story.

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
Surgeon General's Warning:
Quitting Religion Now Greatly Increases the Chances of World Peace.