Old 02-11-2008, 03:05 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
Douglas Berry Douglas Berry is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 22:17:32 +0000 Larry carved the
following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
"Paul E. Lehmann" wrote in
m:

The progressive tax
system has been the law of the land for a LONG
time now. Get over it.

I'll bite. What's the Title/Code reference or name of the US LAW that says
I have to pay Income Tax on my wages?

Cite SPECIFIC LAW, not the bogus IRS code.

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/26/

Title 26 contains the tax code. Amazingly enough, the very first
section of the Title covers individiual income tax.

--

Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a
stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as
good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein