Old 02-11-2008, 09:19 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
spud42 spud42 is offline

Default bagger for rider

http://www.meijer.com/catalog/produc...roductId=42982
Is what I have A ground driven sweeper Why would need any thing more then this works just fine pickup up grass clippings, leaves,sticks etc
48" model sweeps the tire tracks gives the lawn a nice look

Spud

wrote in message ...
Has anyone made a homemade bagging system for the rider? I was
thinking about that and trying to rig up something. I have sdeen
lawn care people with baggers that look to be made from a plastic
garbage can. Any ideas and or pics would be appreciated.