Old 02-11-2008, 04:18 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
Tom Tom is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

On Nov 2, 9:53*am, "Bill Kearney" wrote:
Ah yes, the specious 'racist' argument. *Anyone daring to criticize their
almighty Obama must be a racist.

Hardly. *I'm just not interested in seeing someone with so few creditials
suitable for the job be elected to it. *That his ass happens to be black has
nothing to do with it. *Shame on you for trying to insinuate otherwise.
Who's the closest racist here, you, more likely.

"Tom" wrote in message

On Nov 1, 8:47 pm, "Bill Kearney" wrote:

He even taught
constitutional law for a few years.

Hmmm., those who can't do... teach.

Being a law school professor is hardly something to be ashamed of, let
alone discounted and ridiculed.

He could've practiced law, but then you'd complain about him being a
lawyer.

No matter what he has accomplished in life, you will never give him
credit for them.

Are you a racist or just unwilling to acknowledge one achievements?

Tom

I didn't insinuate anything. I asked a question.

Feel free to ask any of the black people I work with if I'm a racist.
I'll be happy to provide contact info via e-mail.

Your refusal to acknowledge his accomplishments make you look like a
doofus. You don't have to agree with him, but you can't logically
dismiss his educational or scholarly achievements.

Tom