Old 02-11-2008, 04:39 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
paghat[_2_] paghat[_2_] is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

In article , clouddreamer
wrote:

Bill Kearney wrote:

Ah yes, the specious 'racist' argument. Anyone daring to criticize
their almighty Obama must be a racist.

It's racist because you say this about Obama without a comment on
Palin's lack of experience outside of her few months as governor...a few
months marked by abuses of power and questionable claims.

And there are Republicans who agree with me.

..

While I suspect racism could very well be at least part of the core of
opinions that require such huge blinders to project, fact is, partisan
thinkers always fail to see their own candidates' ignobility while
enlarging every faint hint of fault in the "other," and the "other" is
often cast one step short of human whether on a battlefield or a debate.
Meaning the most idiotically one-sided irrational assertion could be made
against the "foe" even if he weren't, additionally, a ni....

-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com