Old 02-11-2008, 07:27 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
Tom Tom is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

On Nov 2, 1:21*pm, "Steve Lusardi" wrote:
Hey Tom!
It's not about the man, his education or his experience.....It's about the
issues,his honestyand his position.
Steve

"Tom" wrote in message

On Nov 2, 9:53 am, "Bill Kearney" wrote:

Ah yes, the specious 'racist' argument. Anyone daring to criticize their
almighty Obama must be a racist.

Hardly. I'm just not interested in seeing someone with so few creditials
suitable for the job be elected to it. That his ass happens to be black
has
nothing to do with it. Shame on you for trying to insinuate otherwise.
Who's the closest racist here, you, more likely.

"Tom" wrote in message

On Nov 1, 8:47 pm, "Bill Kearney" wrote:

He even taught
constitutional law for a few years.

Hmmm., those who can't do... teach.

Being a law school professor is hardly something to be ashamed of, let
alone discounted and ridiculed.

He could've practiced law, but then you'd complain about him being a
lawyer.

No matter what he has accomplished in life, you will never give him
credit for them.

Are you a racist or just unwilling to acknowledge one achievements?

Tom

I didn't insinuate anything. I asked a question.

Feel free to ask any of the black people I work with if I'm a racist.
I'll be happy to provide contact info via e-mail.

Your refusal to acknowledge his accomplishments make you look like a
doofus. You don't have to agree with him, but you can't logically
dismiss his educational or scholarly achievements.

Tom

Isn't honesty about the man... about character?

I have neither read nor heard anything credible to call into question
his character. I doubt many of the posters here can make a claim to
public service or human service as long as Obama's.

I notice you still haven't acknowleged his academic accomplishments.

Tom