Old 02-11-2008, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default Lemon tree

On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 12:04:08 -0600, aaahBisto
wrote:

Hi, I have purchased a small lemon tree today, it was outdoors at a
gardening centre. The mrs is saying I need to bring it indoors into
the house cos it's from a hot country, it is currently in the
conservatory which is not heated. Does anyone please know if I
should indeed bring it inside? The instructions just said that it
could go outside in the summer, but nothing about overwintering
it...

An unheated conservatory will be warm enough for a young lemon tree
unless the temperature drops and stays below freezing.

Steve