Old 03-11-2008, 12:31 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
Larry[_6_] Larry[_6_] is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

"David L. Martel" wrote in
:

Larry,

The 16th Amendment was ratified in 1913 and became law. That it was
ratified was certified by Knox, the Secretary of State. Whether you
believe that or not is immaterial to me. I answered your question by
citing the appropriate laws. You sound like a "tax loony".

Dave M.

So, just like in the book "1984", if a bureaucrat says it's so, even if
it's full of holes, it's so, is that it? Knox KNEW the states had
modified the act in a whole range of states, but ignored them and said
it was so, anyways certifying, falsely of course, the original document
the bankers wanted to fund the debt repayment....

I suppose you are correct. It's still being done, even today, as with
the Florida recount Bush wanted stopped and got his Supreme Court
cronies to certify, putting a halt to an embarrassing political antic of
his brother.

I see. So, what's the sense of voting on anything? We just let the
ruling cults and elitists run everything, just like Orwell's "1984",
rewriting history with a pack of lies to make what the elite want as the
truth, the truth, even when it's not.

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery

Arbeit Macht Frei - Work brings freedom
http://www.travelblog.org/Photos/461096.html

We are simply doomed to repeat it, over and over again.

sign me,
"Tax Loony"