Old 03-11-2008, 02:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge Rusty Hinge is offline

Default Receiving this newsgroup

The message
from Judith in France contains these words:

Oh???? Now to keep very much on topic Martin, it is 1.10a.m. in
France, and with you. We are on high alert, storm warning. I am up
as stuff in the garden is blowing like crazy, see Puy de Dome weather
forecast. I meant to take in the last of the hanging begonias in
today, to overwinter - I should have done, I can see several have
taken off and are flying around the garden. branches are broken on the
Acacias, there is so much damage to shrubs, tiles have flown off the
pool house. I want to go and rescue some plants in pots, it really is
not safe, I have closed and locked all shutters, put night lights out
as I have no doubt we will lose our electricity during the night, we
usually do in tempests like this.

Fnigers corssed...

--
Rusty
Men love women, women love children, children love hamsters.