Old 03-11-2008, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Sheldon[_1_] Sheldon[_1_] is offline

Default Garlic/onion frost damage

On Nov 3, 11:42�am, mleblanca wrote:
On Nov 2, 3:19 am, Ed ex@directory wrote:

With the recent heavy snow and ice we have had this past week, a goodly
number of my autumn planted garlics and onions have had their tops bent
over.

Will they recover or will I need to replant again?

Ed
(Herts, UK)

If you look right up there, indeed the poster did give a locale.
What do want? his mailing address????
Emilie

Unless someone was a local they'd not know that "Herts" is ghetto/slum
speak for Hertfordshire.

The UK includes England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and the Isles...
that covers a few different bios... don't need (or even want) an
address, but a bit more specificity would help. It's only southern
England that has relatively mild winters, most of the UK is just as
cold and snowy as NY's Catskills.