Old 03-11-2008, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Receiving this newsgroup

In article , hugh
] writes

But I just wondered how many others who have Demon as ISP are no
longer able to receive this newsgroup.

David

My newsgroups have just come on again! Well your thread only at the
moment

No-one on Demon can see any Newsgroup other than those hosted on Demon
- I am not even sure how I have come to see your post, unless it is
because you are also on Demon Hence I am guessing you may see this reply.

(See above)

I am now coming to the conclusion it's time to move on. The old
familiar story of British entrepreneurial initiative being suffocated
by the corporate suites.

We got Demon for it's reliability but if they are going to chuck
newsgroups because they take up too much bandwidth then we will also
move.

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph