Old 04-11-2008, 02:50 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Aluckyguess[_2_] Aluckyguess[_2_] is offline

Default Billy

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Aluckyguess" wrote:

Are you still out there? Have not saw a post in awhile.

Some adults have better things to do but that doesn't mean that they
don't monitor the situation.
The Republicans have stolen the last two elections, why would they stop
now? Be prepared to defend your freedom.

Planted six more leeks (total of 15 in an underused part of the garden)
and five more garlic (German Extra Hardy, plus the six Lotz Italian
Garlic already in the ground).

Glad to hear see you are still around.
Planted some Garlic, lettuce and carrots. I've decided to go a little less
on the tomato's for 2009 so I may try some potato's and who knows what else.
I will be glad when the election is over.
I'm afraid of Obama raising taxes I pay to many already and I hunt, so that
tells you how my vote will go. --